CyRisk realizes the importance of respecting and protecting your privacy. CyRisk uses industry standard security practices including encryption technology, to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of data contained in our database. CyRisk is concerned about the security and accuracy of the personal information you provide to us. Information provided to us through this website will not be sold, rented, or leased without your permission.
A. Information CyRisk Collects. CyRisk may collect the following types of information from users of the Site:
1. Personally Identifiable Information. CyRisk may receive and store any information that you enter on the Site or provide to CyRisk in any other way that would allow CyRisk to identify you or contact you (collectively “Personally Identifiable Information”). CyRisk may collect this information when you apply for a job, fill in a Contact Us form, send us an email, register to download evaluation software, or when you request pricing, marketing collateral or services. In each of these situations, we collect minimal personal information required to identify your needs and meet them.
2. Automatic Information Collected By CyRisk. CyRisk may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with CyRisk through the Site. We automatically receive and record your browser information, operating system information, IP address, cookie information and the page you requested, the time and date of your visit to our website, and your domain name. This information is anonymous session-information and will not be stored in a manner that is personally identifiable with you.
CyRisk uses both “session” and “persistent” cookies on the Site. Session cookies are temporary bits of information that are erased once you exit your web browser or turn off your computer. Persistent cookies are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there unless you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for a number of reasons, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (i.e., username and password), helping to determine what areas of the Site you find most valuable and customizing the Site based on your preferences on an ongoing basis. Cookies also help us detect and resolve website problems, assist with customer support and gather statistical information about how consumers use our website and services so that we may make further improvements. Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While CyRisk will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if CyRisk cannot recognize you, CyRisk wants you to be aware that these programs are available.
(ii) E-mail Communications. When you send an email to CyRisk, either through a link on the Site or otherwise, CyRisk may retain your email address and the contents of the email that you send. If you want to keep the information in your email(s) or posting(s) private or proprietary, please do not send such information in an e-mail or otherwise post such information to CyRisk. To help CyRisk make its emails more interesting and helpful, CyRisk also may receive a confirmation when you open an email from CyRisk if your computer supports this type of program.
C. With Whom CyRisk Shares Information. CyRisk reserves the right to use your Personally Identifiable Information to send you periodic e-mailings with information on new products and services, updates to CyRisk’s Site, or upcoming events. If you “opt in” to receive information about identified services or products, CyRisk may share your Personally Identifiable Information with CyRisk Affiliates to provide you with additional products or services that may be of interest. If you have questions about how these companies use your Personally Identifiable Information, CyRisk encourages you to review and understand their respective privacy policies. You may at any time “opt out” of having your Personally Identifiable Information used as part of CyRisk’s marketing mailing list or otherwise (see “Opting Out” below).
If you interact with the Site through Facebook and/or other Social Networking Services (SNS’s) CyRisk may share information with Facebook and such SNS’s and its or their other users.
3. Sale or Transfer of Information. In the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, dissolution or sale or transfer of substantially all of the assets of CyRisk or the Site, personal Information and/or other information collected about you from the Site may be sold, assigned or transferred to the party acquiring all or substantially all of the equity and/or assets of CyRisk or the Site in order to permit the party to continue the operation of the Site, including the Registered User Areas. Subject to your ability to opt-out, you consent to the sale and transfer of your information as described in this paragraph.
D. Accessing, Updating or Deleting your Personally Identifiable Information. If you are a Registered User and would like to review, update or delete your profile, please log in to and select the profile in which you would like to review, modify or delete information (i.e., the Personally Identifiable Information you have provided to us).
E. Opting Out. If you provide CyRisk with your contact information, we may send you news, updates and information we believe will be of interest to you. CyRisk respects the privacy of your Personally Identifiable Information. If you tell CyRisk that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, CyRisk will respect your wishes.
You may instruct CyRisk to stop sending you certain promotional materials (e.g., e-mail messages, newsletters, postcards, and letters) by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those materials. CyRisk may, however, continue to contact you to provide service if you have an account with us. Please note that if you use more than one name or e-mail address when communicating with CyRisk or participating on the Site, you may continue to receive communications from CyRisk to any name and/or e-mail address which you have not specified in your opt-out request.
CyRisk provides you with the following options for removing your Personally Identifiable Information from CyRisk’s database for marketing purposes: a. You can send an email to support@CyRisk.com; or b. You can send mail to the following postal address: CyRisk, PO Box 114, Upper Black Eddy, PA 18972
F. Important Disclosures, Practices and Contact Information
1. Third Party Links. The Site contains links to third-party web sites. Please be aware that CyRisk cannot control and is not responsible for the information collection practices of such web sites, which may differ from those of CyRisk. CyRisk encourages you to review and understand the privacy policies of these web sites before providing any information to them.
2. Interactive Features. The Site may make groups, discussions, chat rooms, forums and message boards available to users (see “Public Areas” described above). While you are required to register with the Site to post in these areas, you are not required to provide any Personally Identifiable Information when using these areas but you may choose to do so. If you post Personally Identifiable Information online, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. CyRisk cannot ensure the security of any information that you choose to make public in a group, discussion, chat room, forum or message board. Also, CyRisk cannot ensure that parties who have access to such Personally Identifiable Information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose Personally Identifiable Information in these areas.
3. Data Security. CyRisk maintains a variety of reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect your Personally Identifiable Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We use industry-standard encryption technology when transferring and receiving client information exchanged with our site. All information gathered on the site and stored by us is maintained in a secure facility that limits access to authorized personnel only. CyRisk’s website is regularly tested for security vulnerabilities to ensure that all information is secure from unauthorized viewing.
You should be aware that CyRisk has no control over the security of other sites on the Internet that you might visit or with which you might interact even when a link may appear to another site from one of the Site.
4. Children. The Site is a general audience site and is not intended for children under 13. CyRisk requires that only persons 13 years of age or older use any of the Site. By using the Site, you hereby represent that you are at least 13 years old. CyRisk does not knowingly market to, solicit information, accept service or collect information from children under the age of 13. If CyRisk becomes aware that it inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of 13 on the Site, CyRisk will delete the information from its records.
The Site is controlled and operated by CyRisk from the United States. CyRisk does not represent or warrant that the Site, or any part thereof, are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules, and regulations. You also are subject to United States export controls in connection with your use of the Site and/or services related thereto and are responsible for any violations of such controls, including, without limitation, any United States embargoes or other federal rules and regulations restricting exports. CyRisk may limit the availability of the Site, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction that CyRisk chooses, at any time and at CyRisk’s sole discretion.
• CyRisk, 8133 Easton Road, Ottsville PA 18942
• Email: support@CyRisk.com